As the title states this posting inst going to be of design nor photography. Unless you consider scanning a form of photography then yes.
The following images are from a few sketch books I found in a folder and scanned for some reason or another.
Might post some more when I get a chance to sit down and rummage through my things.
~Cheers
Pages
Post of Popularity
-
So for my current photography class I get to do a gallery consisting of 40 pictures. Though, picking 40 images out of a batch of about 500...
-
As the title states this posting inst going to be of design nor photography. Unless you consider scanning a form of photography then yes. Th...
-
This poster sized file was inspired by a friend who said Dance-Apocalypse. I just ran with it.
-
I was rather bored between classes and I was messing around with a tutorial with the Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime playing. So I made t...
-
Wow this year has gone by rather fast. Lots has happened like that one awesome thing you did. do you remember that? because, you know, I ...
-
Right, so been a while since my last posting so here are my latest projects. Both are sleeves for my production graphics course.
-
Holy mother of a god, time has been flying by for me and so much has happened since my last posting. Like that one thing you did that wa...
-
Figure I might as well post all the shots from the latest shoot I have done with my fellow class mate Logan. ~Cheers ...
-
It has been some time since my last posting, here is an image I pumped out in a matter of hours. Most of those hours were spent drinking an...
-
Today is fairly awesome, took this before doing the lawn. Also for anyone viewing this blog, this lil guy needs a name so put a name in the...









No comments:
Post a Comment